In the continuing effort of the EU funded Trade Related Technical Assistance (TRTA II) programme, implemented by UNIDO, please find below the link to the 8th issue of the SPS e-Newsletter. This issue of the newsletter looks at the following aspects of food safety, animal and plant health:
- Risk of global export ban on Pakistani rice due to arsenic contamination
- Fortification of salt with iodine
- Control of Mango Snails
- EU supports training of Ice Business Operators of Karachi Fish Harbor in “Sanitary Control for Ice”
- Food Safety in Punjab takes another leap forward
- Treatment for Mango Dieback
- Role of Food Safety in Food Security – Current Scenario and Future Prospects
Your feedback and comments are welcomed and would be appreciated.
In addition any contribution that you may feel can strengthen the quality of this newsletter will also be welcomed.
You can access the newsletter by clicking here.