In the continuing effort of the EU funded Trade Related Technical Assistance (TRTA II) programme, implemented by UNIDO, please find below the link to the 8th issue of the SPS e-Newsletter. This issue of the newsletter looks at the following aspects of food safety, animal and plant health:
- Food poisoning risks out of control in Pakistan
- New challenges in the export of fishery products
- Federal and Provincial Cooperation improves controls on pesticides
- Need for Integrated Border Inspection Posts in Pakistan
- Risks from contaminated cooking oil
Your feedback and comments are welcomed and would be appreciated.
In addition any contribution that you may feel can strengthen the quality of this newsletter will also be welcomed.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter by clicking here.