In the continuing effort of the EU funded Trade Related Technical Assistance (TRTA II) programme, implemented by UNIDO, please find below the link to the third issue of the SPS Newsletter. This issue of the newsletter looks at the following aspects of food safety, animal and plant health:
1. Approach to SPS Capacity Development in Developing Countries
2. Efforts underway for resumption of fisheries export to the EU
3. Dioxin Risks in Food and Feed Stuff
4. Upgrading of Pakistan’s National Reference Laboratory for Poultry Diseases
5. Food Safety Risk Assessment
Your feedback and comments are welcomed and would be appreciated.
In addition any contribution that you may feel can strengthen the quality of this newsletter will also be welcomed.